Users are equipped with NFTs to earn tokens by moving. Energy is required to earn NITRO tokens. 100% Energy is equal to 50 minutes of moving and earning. Energy starts to replenish ONLY after users purchase NFT sneakers. To begin, users select NFT and press ‘Start’.
Moonwalking: This will be shown if the app detects a weak GPS/Internet signal or the user is not moving naturally (e.g., using an e-scooter or a harness for their dog). No NITRO will be earned while Moonwalking.
GPS Signal: 1 indicator - No GPS; 2 indicators - Poor GPS; 3 indicators - Strong GPS.
Always make sure you have Energy before moving, as there is no NITRO earning if you have zero Energy.
NITRO will be paid for every minute of movement, which depends on 4 main factors:
- 1.Sneakers, bikes, trampolines, swimsuits Earnability Attribute — the higher the Earnability, the more NITRO is earned per minute.
- 2.Comfort Attribute — the higher the Comfort, the more NITRO is earned per minute.
- 3.Stamina Attribute — the higher the Stamina, the more NITRO earned per minute. In the NITRO app, you can get acquainted with all the NFTs types and their characteristics.
- 4.Movement Speed — to maximize profit, users should keep with the optimal speed range of their NFTs. Whenever the user falls below or above this range, their earnings will be reduced up to 50% depending on the speed deviation from the optimal range.
Once the energy is depleted, users stop earning tokens. They can either continue tracking their movements or manually exit Solo Mode by briefly holding the Stop button.
In Marathon Mode, users need to register under the Marathon Tab at least 24 hours prior to commencement. There will both be Weekly Marathons and Monthly Marathons.
1. Weekly Marathon — are held weekly and last for the whole week. Users can choose to participate in the 2.5 km, 5 km, or 7.5 km Marathons, but can only take part in one Marathon at a time.
2. Monthly Marathon — are held monthly and last for the whole month. Users can choose to participate in the 5 km, 10 km, or 15 km Marathons, but can only take part in one Marathon at a time.
Only users who have successfully signed up will receive a notification in their Quest Log (In Development). Users can utilize the ‘Set a Goal’ function to keep their progress. Once the specified running distance is completed, users will be notified that the Marathon is complete via the Quest Log.
To ensure commitment from users, a fee is charged upon registration, which will be refunded after the marathon is completed. Participants who are unable to complete the Marathon within the time frame will have their fees pooled together and included into the Leaderboard rewards. Marathon participants are ranked using points. Points are calculated based on users’ running speed and NFT’s Attributes.
- 1.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Marathon will receive NITRO and Gold Cup (TBD)
- 2.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Marathon will receive NITRO and Silver Cup (TBD)
- 3.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Marathon will receive NITRO and Bronze Cup (TBD)